5v5 VALORANT LAN Ruleset
This is our general tournament ruleset; NWES admins are subject to modify any part of this ruleset according to the size, format, structure, time constraints, etc.
- This tournament is a 5v5, first-to-13-rounds competition on the Valorant video game.
- All players must have the latest version of Valorant installed on their computer.
- All players must have a valid Valorant account with a rank of at least Gold.
- All players must be present in the LAN location at least 30 minutes before the start of the tournament.
- Any form of cheating or exploitation of bugs will result in immediate disqualification.
- Any form of racism, sexism, or hate speech will result in immediate disqualification.
- All players must use the in-game voice chat for communication.
- The tournament will consist of group stages, followed by playoffs and finals.
- The group stage will be a round-robin format, with teams playing each other once.
- The playoffs will be a double-elimination bracket, with the top teams from each group qualifying.
- Matches will be best-of-13 rounds, with teams alternating sides every 6 rounds.
- Matches will be played on a single map, with the map being predetermined before the tournament begins.
- Teams will have 5 minutes to prepare for a match, including setup and warm-up.
- Game Mode: Competitive
- Side Selection: Knife-for-side
- Game Server: Tournament server
- Respawn Time: 2 seconds
- Overtime: Best of 3 rounds
- All players are required to bring their own computer and peripherals, including keyboard, mouse, headphones, and monitor.
- All players are responsible for ensuring that their equipment is in good working condition.
- Players may not change their equipment during a match, unless approved by the tournament organizer.
Prize pool for this tournament will be distributed among the top 3 teams as follows:
1st place : 40%
2nd place : 30%
3rd place : 20%
Any additional prize pool will be distributed according to the discretion of the tournament organizer.
Disqualification & Penalties
- Any team found in violation of the rules will be disqualified and penalties may be enforced.
- Any team that is more than 15 minutes late to a scheduled match will be disqualified.
- Any team that does not show up for a scheduled match will be disqualified.
- All disputes must be brought to the attention of the tournament organizer, who will make a final decision.
- Any form of unsportsmanlike conduct will result in a warning or disqualification, depending on the severity of the offense.
- By participating in this tournament, players agree to abide by all rules and regulations, and to the decisions of the tournament organizer.